Sunday, August 9, 2009

One Month

There is only a month to go before I fly out of Victoria and only a week after that until World Championships... Am I ready? If the last race was any indication I am most certainly not. I planned to finish the last race in 2 hours 10 minutes (or less) and that too is my goal for Australia. Because I finished almost five and a half minutes slower than my goal I know I need to do some more work. My run is where I know I can make up the most time so that is where I plan to do the most work. My goal for this week and for the following weeks is to get at least two run workouts per week. Tomorrow, and following Mondays will be a long run of at least 12km. Ultimate is ending this week and can be replaced with a sprint/track workout. My swimming although getting better needs work, and with Ultimate ending I will be able to make it to my Tuesday masters group.

I need to get faster and this post is a reminder that Worlds is fast aproaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment