Friday, November 6, 2009

New name

Well,it's been a long time since I've posted, and even longer since I have had a look over my blog page. Seeing as how worlds is long said and done I thought that I should change the name of my blog. "Road to Worlds 2009" just didn't seem fitting anymore.

As for training I have finally started to get back into it after a week and a half inactivity binge after the RVM. I have been running to and from school (4km each direction). Running has been going well I just had my fastest run home yet (14:31 which was an average pace of 3:35/km). Biking has been terrible tho, I have only been on my bike a handful of times since worlds and I feel very weak when riding. Oh well, I know that biking will come back quickly. Swimming on the other hand need work. I miss coming home from "The Gardens" and going for a swim in the lake. I need to work swimming into my school routine as I have yet to have a training swim since Australia.

That's it for now. Next posting will likely be after the Thetis 20k relay.

No comments:

Post a Comment